The storage environment
To protect the dolls and make sure they can be used for a long time, there are certain requirements for the storage space. A good doll storage environment can prevent the ageing of her silicone skin, internal parts, and extend her life greatyly.
- The doll must put baby powder or talcum powder on the skin, that will protect the skin from oil and dust.
- For durability, do not position at highly stretch style over long period of time. Although elasticity of TPE material is marvelous, excessive stretch for long period might result in deformation. Please reposition model to its original position, with hand rested downwards, after use.
- Do not exposed your girl under sunlight for long period of time. This might increase aging of TPE material and life spends of the model.
- Dust should be avoided because there is stickiness and static electricity on the TPE’s surface which makes it easy for the dust to stick to the surface.
- When the doll is placed, please make all effort to prevent the dust from falling on it to avoid the inconvenience of cleaning.
- Dust and dirt may be cleaned with normal washing detergent, dish washer or foam bath. Remove head and carefully hand wash separately; be extremely cautious to assure metal neck parts stay dry, cover in plastic if necessary. Wash body using shower head only; do not bathe your girl in sitting water. Using soap on your hands to clean her body is recommended. Clean gently, beware of finger nails and coarse materials, excessive force or abrasive materials may damage TPE surface.
- Use cleaning kit (if available) for insert areas. After cleaning blot dry with microfiber or non-shedding towel and allow her to air dry thoroughly in original position. Using a large, soft makeup brush apply a light coating of powder or corn starch after washing.
- We strongly recommend periodical maintenance of your model.
- Moist environments should be avoided because the inside of the doll is filled with sponge which will absorb water in a wet environment.
- It is fine to wipe or bathe the doll with water, but soaking the doll in water for a long time will cause permanent damage.
- Do not pour water into the section of the neck where there is metal. This will cause permanent damage. The doll’s inside is stuffed with sponge. Once water gets inside, it is hard for the doll to dry.
Strongly advice to test colors fading of dresses prior wearing onto model. Should particular dresses have sign of fading, please do not wear onto model as stain could hardly be removed. We shall not be responsible for its consequences.
- Don’t put the doll on the artificial leather or dyed leather chairs for long, for the color of the oil-soluble pigment contained in these kinds of objects may seep into the TPE skin permanently.
- After the TPE doll is put on this kind of objects for more than 2 hours, serious color changing will appear and the color that will seep inside it is very difficult to be eradicated.
- Avoid compressing her when she is stored away. Long-time compression will distort the TPE and sponge.
- Don’t put heavy objects on the doll. Please avoid squeezing or tightening parts of the doll for a long time.
- Should creasing or pressure mark occurs, may apply warm towel to creased area.
- Should the doll’s surface experienced scratch, cut or poke, please use TPE glue to seal. Clean defected area with makeup remover before gluing.
- Make sure defected surface is not in tension when applying TPE glue. Curing time is approximately half an hour.
- Other damage, please turn to us for help.